Saturday, March 29, 2008

アニメの少女

Hi there! Welcome to my blog. As you can tell by various things, this is an anime blog (duh). If you look at my info, you'll find I'm a fourteen year old girl in the 8th grade (just look under Haruhi).
アニメの少女 (Anime no Shōjo) is Japanese which is literally translated to "Girl of Anime".
So, the first thing I will start with is a list of anime I have watched (in the order watched).
I may have forgotten some, and I've seen some of other animes (like I've watched some episodes of ナルト (NARUTO)), but anyway, I will be posting separate posts in the future about each of these anime (besides Pokémon, Monster Rancher, Hamtaro, Digimon, and Naruto), with a spoiler-free premise and spoiler labels.

2 comments:

Sami said...

It seems that so far I haven't done the spoiler-free premise and spoiler tags; the ideas haven't really come into use. My first post didn't have spoilers and it seems I'll keep doing it like my first.

Sami said...

I'll no longer be editing this post as I see new anime; too much work now, lol. xD