Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Hatsukoi Limited" episode 07

I am really loving this show. This episode made me squeal happily a lot. xD Okay, only once or twice... I think...

ANYWHO... This episode has it's main focus on Doba-chan and her boyfriend, Terai. When Kei gives her the advice about how guys don't like girls who can do everything themselves, I thought "Just be yourself. Is America the only place where they shove that type of thing repeatedly into your brian?" I mean, if she is that way, that's her, and so she just needs a guy who likes that type of quality in a girl; that's how it works.

Terai still likes Doba-chan, though, so I don't really think there's much of a problem, too, and if a problem happens... deal with it then? Okay, I'm not an expert on these things, of course, but still...! I try! xD

SOOOO... going on... Poor little Terai isn't brave enough to even hold Doba-chan's hand, though... =(

It's okay, Terai; if she's going out with you, it's kind of natural to hold hands.

In mid-episode, we follow another character—whom I find very annoying—for a moment. Koyoi. Not only is she annoying because she has a brother complex, but she's just annoying and obsessive about it that even if she liked someone not related to her I still wouldn't like her!

When we follow Koyoi, we see her as she meets her rival: Misaki. Then, weirdness ensues...


... Gratefully moving on... We also go to the classroom to get some more Kei and Kusuda ship tease, which was the part that made me squee, especially when Kusuda comes in wearing the scarf Kei gave him! ^w^ And then he blushes when a classmate mentions that he doesn't usually wear a scarf!! ^w



Sorry; I was going back to my squeeing mode... >.>

So anyway, the episode ends with a squeeing moment, as well. After poor Terai goes through the episode worrying about Doba-chan changing her mind and hating him, and also worrying about not being able to hold her hand, he gathers up all his courage, and...


... lol, asks her to hold his hand! Funny, yet adorable at the same time! ^w^ But that's not all of the adorableness!


Not only does she hold his hand, but...




Enter SqueeMode... SQUEESQUEESQUEE!!!

No comments: