Saturday, May 30, 2009

"K-On!" episode 09

To start this review, I will say that so far, I'm loving Azu-nyan! ^w^

She's very much like Mio because she's shy and a little more down-to-earth than the others, but she's not as annoying! She's really cute-acting (and I definitely love the kitty ears)! ^w^

N-nyaa~

Anyway, I really don't have much to say about this episode, except for that I feel bad for poor Azu-nyan. Didn't really think it before, but now I do think they need to practice more, though that may be mainly for Azu-nyan.

(I see they also added Azu-nyan to the OP. I was guessing that sense she wasn't in the OP or ED that she wasn't going to be staying, but maybe she will.)

Though I do love the original four-girl group, I kind of hope that Azu-nyan stays, just because she's so cute. It's kind of a mixed-feelings thing, but I'm sure she'll seem like part of the group to me after a few episodes (well, if she stays that long xD).

I also find it cute how Mio's acting kind of like a big sister to Azu-nyan. =3 Oh, and guess what? Mio didn't have one of her crouching down and whining scenes in this episode!! =O Oh my gosh!

Okay, I do find the fact that Mio's a scaredy-cat kind of adorable, but when you have it every single episode, it gets annoying, like they're trying to make her super Moé and failing at it (like Mikuru...).

And now, I'll leave you with another cute picture of Azu-nyan... or should I say Azu-... Azu-... whatever bunnies say...

No comments: