Monday, June 1, 2009

"Hayate the Combat Butler!!" episode 09


Why is she back!? Just go away! Nobody likes you!

As you can tell, I'm not happy to see her again! Hopefully she'll poof for the rest of the show. PLEASE.

I learned in this episode (sense I haven't seen the first season) how the love in this show is more complex than just a love triangle (or... a love octagon with all the people loving Hayate...). It's more like a love... steel-wool (This-person loves so-and-so, but so-and-so loves what's-her-face, but that-other-girl loves so-and-so, and what's-her-face could care less for so-and-so, while... You get what I mean...)

So, basically the first part of the show involves Sister and Wataru, which leads to...

Don't do it; it's a trap!

... that. Caption says all that I feel...

Second part is also rather... unimportant with nothing to mention. I can't even remember much about it... Wait... the Bottle Fairy teacher wants a boyfriend, gets invited to a high society party, then tries to find someone to teach her how to get said boyfriend.

Well, every episode doesn't really have anything important anyway, though I still like to watch it. =3

So, here's another short episode review, but what do you expect from "Hayate the Combat Butler?" xD

(Random: I love the OP! I do love ELISA from the songs by her that I've heard, that being the OPs and EDs of both season of "Ef: A Tale of Memories." DANG, her songs rock... xD)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, ELISA's songs always have that totally EPIC feel to them, and the visuals accompanying said songs in Ef (especially when said songs are composed by TENMON and the visuals are done by the Great Makoto Shinkai) complement them so well.

P.S. SPUND! I dunno—that was my verification word when I posted this. Now it's EVERS!