Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"K-On!" episode 12

Wow... an actually... good episode. =3

Well, the last episode didn't make up for all the bad ones before it, but it was still one last good...

(Shout-out to CoalGuys: thanks for your subs!)

... Wait... Another episode!? O^o Oh, well, it looks like they'll be an extra episode. (Is it airing on TV or is it an OVA?) There may be a second season, I suspect, because they did end at a rather... bad place to end if you ask me, but who knows? (God Knows... Haha, see what I did thar?)

So, seeing this is K-On!, a show I find filled with a lot of... filler, there's not too much to mention, I guess. I mean, then ending was real cute, if you ask me. =3 AND MIO SHOULD BE THE PERMANENT LEAD SINGER! ... ahem... Sorry, but seriously, she's a much better singer than Yui. I mean, Yui's talented and all, but Mio just sounds cooler! =D

I do have to agree with the Jaalin of Random Curiosity (thank you, all of you there, for screenshots, by the way! ^w^) that this episode was kind of awkward, though I've felt that the last few episodes have been that way, but at least this had a little more substance in it than the last few, if you ask me. =3

But, anyway, this was supposed to be the finale, right? xP Well, I guess because the last one is an extra episode, I will count this as the first show where I've gotten to the finale in my blog (I know I missed the beginning, but I say it still counts! xD) So, because of that, everyone gets a free TV! =D Just kidding. =P Yeah, bad joke, but maybe I will do something special, either that or when I get through a full season, posting a review for every episode of it. =3

Well, I guess this isn't quite "goodbye" yet, girls. =3

No comments: