Saturday, June 13, 2009

Punk Can Be Cute

My brother suggested that I post new art whenever I put it online, so, well, here it goes...


So, my brother also said that maybe I could talk about it underneath. xD

There's not much to say, I guess, but this is a character I made, named Kara Rose. She acts cute and cheery, but also likes punk stuff (hence the title).

This was just a random urge to draw a picture and color it with colored pencils.

Some of the clothing and such is inspired by various things. Her hair is inspired by Momo's from "Manabi Straight!" her top was inspired by a shirt someone wore on "So You Think You Can Dance" (xD), and her belts were inspired by Leon's from (at least) "Kingdom Hearts."

I think her bent leg looks odd, and so does the bend in her hair there. =P

(Random "trivia:" The hands look odd because I accidentally hand the hand flipped the wrong way. =P *facepalm*)

No comments: