Saturday, June 13, 2009

"K-On!" episode 11

Alright, I cannot wait for this show to end... -_-;;; Only one more episode.

I'm sorry, but it's gotten... boring. There's barely anything there, and am I the only one who thinks the whole jealousy thing in this episode was a little... overblown? Maybe that's just how Ritsu is or something, which would explain it.

Well, at least we got to see probably my favorite side of Mio while she was talking to Ritsu while Ritsu was sick. =3

Aww... just look at that smile. =3

I mean, it's still got some funny things in it, but it's still pretty empty. 

I do like the name for the band they came up with (and by "they" I mean Sawako), "After School Tea Time." It's got a sort of cute ring to it. =P But I wonder... What did they put down for their title last year for the festival? O^o


As for the rest of the episode, it only involved random stuff, like cleaning Yui's guitar (I've had my guitar for 5 and a half years and it hasn't been cleaned once and it's fine; then again, it is a cheap beginner's guitar... I need a job so bad TT^TT) and Mio getting all obsessive and weird about staring at left handed instruments (Seriously: the heck??)

Aww... That was a really nice thing to try, Azu-nyan. =3

I think I'm starting to like Azu-nyan more... I guess. Mugi-chan's still my favorite. ^w^

Well, maybe the last episode will be good, but that'll be its last chance of redemption. xP

No comments: