Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Hatsukoi Limited" episode 11

Only one more episode left! =O

I'm gonna miss this show. It's so darn good! =3 I still feel bad for Kei and Kusuda, but at least Kei got a pep talk from Beast-kun.


This show is made of pep talks! xD

But poor Kei before that scene, and even somewhat afterwards, 'cause she still thinks Kusuda hates her. Also, we got deeper into Kusuda's feelings, which make us feel even worse for him.

You have to wonder: how are they going to fix every problem in one episode? =O Well, you know what that means? EPIC EPISODE. Either that or a downer one. =P OR a second season (they better, because this show rocks!).


Man, the very thought of traveling on my bike makes me exhausted... -_-;;; Well, I have bad endurance... GETTING OFF THE POINT.

Yeah, it's pretty insane what they're doing. I wouldn't do that unless I had a bunch of money for the train, hotel rooms, food, etc. They really didn't plan it out, those morons... -_-;;;


FINALLY she realizes that Yuuji doesn't like her! Alright, now just hook up with Yoshihiko, alright? xD They BETTER. Then Ayumi with Mamoru, Kei with Kusuda, Nao with Hiroyuki, and Meguru with Takei. Lol, there, now you know all the people I ship. xP

No comments: