Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Hatsukoi Limited" episode 09

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Thankfully, there wasn't much Misaki and Yuuji mention in the episode. =P There was a lot involving the sweet girl, Nao. =3 After this episode, I'm unsure about my shipping choice of Nao and Sogabe! Well, I guess sense Renjou left, shipping her with him would be... well, unlikely, I guess. I mean, he's gotta come back sometime, though not exactly during any of the time that the show takes place. =P

Renjou is a super nice guy, though. =3 And, man, even though he was only in one episode, they did a good job at making you miss him! I got all teary-eyed when he left! Poor Nao... And the note he left was so sweet and reassuring at the same time, too. =3


*sniffle* I repeat: poor Nao...

They spent the entire episode focusing on Nao and Renjou, and it was very cute. =3 We did have a little bit of Kei and Kusuda, but it only involved this...


Ugh... TT^TT Only a kappa, not even any chocolate...

Oh, also, Kei was AWESOME this episode, scolding Ayumi and Koyoi for melding!

You guys suck!

Anyway, back to the main subject, most of the time it was Renjou helping Nao with her painting (aww...), but something that was especially cute was the main thing he adressed in his farewell letter: Nao was one of the only people who agreed with his plan to go overseas. After his family and friends kept nagging him, she smiled at him and told him how great it was that he was going to go help others, which was soon followed by...

(Wow, she's short...)

SQUEE! ^w^ Hugs! =3


Oh my gosh, that was so sweet!

What a pretty shot... =3

No comments: