Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"K-On!" episode 10

Is it just me or is this what started off as an awesome anime... going downhill? It's just... kind of boring now... I had even forgotten what happened in the last episode at first...

Well, either way, I'm just gonna bare with it; hope it gets awesome again.

So... what should I talk about... Well, they went to another one of Mugi-chan's family's summer houses (oh, gosh, return of the barnacles... And it also spawned another of Mio's whiny scenes...)... And Azu-nyan is getting a little more... adjusted to the band's lifestyle.

It's cuter when it's a guy and a girl.

Oh, gosh, a courage test!! I would totally fail one of those!! Well, if you do it like they did in Nanatsuiro Drops, than it'd be a girl and boy in each pair, so as long as it was a guy I liked, I'd be happy with him there to protect me (and by protect, I mean be surprised as I scream a huddle into him... which would WIN).

Wait, I'm getting off the subject here... What else... Well, as usual, they screwed around, but Yui got to learn about tuners and she got her own little lesson with Azu-nyan. =3


Aww... she's like completely part of the band family now. =3 (Nice tan.)

No comments: