Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Hayate the Combat Butler!!" episode 10

Also kind of not as good as when it started, I guess. =P

But, anyway, this episode had Hayate looking for a present for Hina's birthday (I won't talk about how much I don't like Hina... for now...). We then learn why Hayate doesn't have or want a girlfriend: it's because he's gay. No, just kidding. It's because he's poor (I ain't got no money / I ain't got no car to take you on a date*). Those song lyrics just about explain why he won't get a girlfriend because he's poor. =P


I'm happy that Ayumu heard, but, as I said before, I'm rooting for Nagi (even if I don't like tsundere). If only every girl that likes Hayate heard that, because then maybe they could either back off or maybe even help him out a bit. Or something!

Still, it's a little insane how many girls like him, though I've already mentioned this before.

Oh, we also learn that Maria never knew her parents, her real name, or her real birthday. Oh, and she celebrates her birthday on Christmas Eve.

Aww... what a sweet promise, Hayate. =3

(By the way, I like Maria in her sweet mode, though I really hate her pissed off mode...)

Nice move, Hayate!!

All together now: Daww...

(* If you don't know what song that is, look it up. xD)

No comments: