Saturday, June 20, 2009

"The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" season 2 episode 2

Man, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya rocks! =D

There's not much to say about this episode. This first half of "Endless Eight" was just them all doing a bunch of fun-looking things over the last bit of summer (I feel kinda jealous of them xD). =3 But even though it was only that, it was fun to watch! =D You see? The Melancholy does it right! Makes an episode with what seems like filler (seeing it's going to be important in the next part, it's not filler) very enjoyable to watch! ^w^

So, yeah, sorry, but I don't have very much to say, I guess, just that all their activities looked like fun! =D Also that and I really liked Haruhi in this one. I started off by hating Haruhi and her... anger issues (though, thankfully, she isn't always angry xD), but I've started to really like her! ^w^

Well, sense I wasn't able to say much, I'm going to find some random screenshot to put here for no reason... Or maybe two... Hmm...

Am I the only one who sees Yuki in her uniform?

Aww... Yuki wants a mask. =3

I find it adorable when Yuki acts more... human-like. xD

She is so a Chew Toy...

NO. It doesn't work that way!

As mentioned before, in courage tests, they have to split into pairs with one boy and one girl! xD But, seriously, it's more fun that way.

Well, that was more than two...

No comments: