Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Hatsukoi Limited" episode 10

This is why you confess!!!

Oh, man, poor Kei and Kusuda... T^T This better be fixed soon! D= They could possibly be my favorite pair (don't ask why; it might be because their ship tease is so cute). 

So, anyway...

OHGOSHNOIT'SHER!

I don't like her! =P I've only seen her in one episode and I don't like her. xD Maybe it's because she's kind of like Kei's rival. =P

KEIxKUSUDA 4EVUR

Haha, random. =P

So, going on... This episode mainly involved Kei and Kusuda stuff and Meguru and Tekai stuff. Two new characters are introduced: Sumire and Nanoka. I already mentioned that I don't like Sumire, but I also don't like Nanoka. xD Two new characters, and I hate them both. xDD

Poor Meguru sucks at swimming now. D= She makes it seem like she just started sucking for no reason, but lets see... Her first match was against Nanoka, a little thing that is slim and skinny while Meguru...


... has THOSE. Have you ever seen professional swimmers? Their bodies are like... well, slim. Another thing is since she's not in the swimming team anymore, she's out of practice, so it's not much of a surprise that she isn't as fast anymore!


Well, at least her depression earned a pep talk from Tekai that triggered a Meguru flag. xD (Remember, "if you want to see all your choices in the end, save often!")

"Go... gomen..."

POOR KEI AND KUSUDA! TT^TT

((By the way, sorry for being so slow; I've had a busy week. Next Hayate review will probably be a double episode review!))

No comments: