Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Hatsukoi Limited" episode 08

It was just a freakin' sucker!!

So, a guy gives you candy, and you fall in love with him?? I prefer the Yoshihiko and Misaki ship, but I still would prefer Mamoru for Misaki rather than Yuuji!! Not only is he some weirdo with a sister complex, but the only reason she "loves" him is because ever since he shoved a lollipop into her mouth, her heart goes thump thump whenever she thinks of him! The heck!? That would weird me out if I were her!!

Ugh... so anyway... Valentine's Day episode! You know what that means? Homemade chocolate! =D


Alright, so it's not always a good thing...

But, anyway, I'm not going to spend too much time on this episode (am I getting lazy or something?), because the main thing is I am so pissed about Misaki being in love with Yuuji! I mean, I wish that when Kei and Misaki accidently switched boxes, it stayed that way. Then Yuuji would continue to think that Misaki doesn't love him and Kusuda and Kei might finally hook up!

Just confess already!!

Okay, I do have to admit that the ship tease between Kei and Kusuda is cute and fun to watch, though. ^w^

Umm... I think I support the Ayumi and Mamoru ship...

WHY!?!

No comments: