Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Ouran High School Host Club"



This anime was amazing!

I don't know why, but I just loved it so much. It was so funny, the plot and character backstory was certainly entertaining to watch (and you wanted to learn more), and the cute boys were definitely a joy to watch~ xD

=O

I watched it in English (I prefer to watch stuff in English because my reading skills are meh, and so I get it better if I can listen to the dialogue), and I personally like the voices, though some are pretty different from the Japanese, if you ask me; certainly Tamaki's (though I love his English voice more than his Japanese, also if you ask me).

I really hope they make a second season. I will probably freak. And I might end up reading the manga (depends~).

And, by the way, sorry for me being so slow with posts. At least with the airing anime, I watch them with my brother, so we only can watch them when we both are able to. He's going to college in less than a week, so after that I'll be watching them by myself (but then I have to learn how to use torrents... -_-;;; I've only ever ran into problems before).

"Now, I could be wrong, but I think we may be witnessing the beginnings of love here."

Heck... yes... xD

I so supported Haruhi/Tamaki ship from early on in the show. xP Even if I love Tamaki, I'll give him up to Haruhi (but Haruhi only!! xD). Just kidding, peeps. =P

No comments: