Monday, August 3, 2009

"Sora no Manimani" episode 2


Oh, gosh, no... -_-;;;

I sincerely hope that she's not going to be too annoying with her obsessing over Saku... -_-;;; Characters like the annoying the heck outta me!

She's gonna be like Yoshida from Shakugan no Shana, isn't she? An annoying little stalker who goes overboard with everything.

Ugh, I'm just hoping she won't... She only had a few moments in this episode where she was annoying, so maybe it won't be too often...

He's in his Happy Place...

I mentioned in the last post that the president looks like a lovable character, and I still think so! xD I don't know why, but he just is! =D (Though they still haven't explained what the heck's wrong with him...)

Oh gosh, short post! =O Can't think of much else, especially since it's been a few days since I've watched the episode (I was busy over the weekend, so I couldn't post then).

No comments: