Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Umineko no Naku Koro ni" episode 6

WOW.

Just WOW.

This episode seemed totally different from the rest if you ask me. =P It seemed more modern, I guess, because they didn't stick on the island the whole time. But, no, I'm not saying it was bad. I liked it. =3 I'm loving this show so far! ^w^ It's odd, though, that I, of all people, like this show. O^o

My brother was trying to get me to watch Higurashi, sense I like this show so much. He said that he's surprise how violent the network let them go, but I reminded him that Higurashi not only is that violent, but also shows the killing scenes, which is the main thing that is freaky. So, no, I won't be watching Higurashi... -_-;;; *still a wimp*

I both like and hate Beatrice...

... somehow. Don't ask how, because I'm not sure... O^o I mean, she acts nice sometimes, but I think that she's really just acting that way for selfish reasons... I don't completely have this witch figured out...

Jessica, this is where you do a Yoshida-type thing (even if I hate Yoshida). D=

Kanon's a little too... serious(?) about his role as a servant. Maybe "old-fashioned" is a better way to put it... Either way, I'm glad he's back, but you're not a piece of furniture, stupid! Geez, you've got an extremely hot girl in love with you and you just turn her down because you're "furniture??" This kid's got his priorities mixed up... -_-;;;

Oh, and...

MARISA STOLE THE PRECIOUS THING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.