Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Sora no Manimani" episode 3

Hime is still annoying, but at least it still looks like she's not gonna go overboard. xD

Sorry I keep bringing that up; those types of characters just really, really bug me... -_-;;;

So, moving on... ^w^;;;

Even if Saku hates Mihoshi, I think she's adorable! ^w^ Kinda makes you wonder what type of person could hate her...

... Tsundere... *glare*

Alright, as I said before, Saku isn't too bad of a tsundere, but I still hate most of them, nonetheless—at least the ones that are always tsuntsun and never deredere... *cough* Hina *cough* Shana *cough*.

Saku needs to be deredere more often, though. =P

As for the show besides the characters (which have seemed to be my main focus, but I like them so much, I guess xD), there isn't really much to talk about. The plot is cute and entertaining, the comedy is good, but there hasn't been something that's really stuck out to me, though. I mean, I do want to learn more about Saku and Mihoshi's background together, and maybe some of their separate stories, but, right now, the plot's just been simple: a group of friends trying to keep their astronomy club alive with a bit of tension between certain characters and whatnot. =3 I'm not saying it's bad or anything, no. Some shows just entertain you, but there's not much of a plot (like Hayate, though it has been getting some of a plot, which has been making me love it more! xD). That doesn't make it bad, as long as they can do a good job at it. =3

Seems like no one likes this show, though; I can't find any good screenshots online (my brother has the episodes, so I can't take them myself) and subs are coming out slow as crap (yes, I have to watch subs... TT^TT Hope to learn Japanese someday, though! =D).

So, yeah, no screenshots this time... My post looks so bare! TT^TT

No comments: