Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Sora no Manimani" episode 1


Yay! Deredere in the first episode! =D

I FINALLY got around to watching this episode.

Well, first episodes usually aren't the best, but, hey, it's a romantic comedy, so I'm expecting it to turn out okay. =3 It was pretty good, though. ^w^

Truthfully, both the main characters are sort of annoying, but then somehow lovable at the same time, as in they have both their good and bad points, of course. Mihoshi's energy can be seen as either cute or annoying, actually. I like a hyper attitude (maybe because I have one... >.>;;;), but I have to admit there are some times when you need to calm down at least a little. Saku is too much of a downer, but he does have his excuses. He seemed to be somewhat of a tsundere, though, already showing a bit of his deredere side. =3 I hate tsundere except for their deredere side. xD


I really don't get the club president, though... Why's he always coughing up blood and acting like he's dying? I mean, if they would explain why, I wouldn't be so confused, though he seems like he might be a lovable character (well, at least, if you ignore the blood dripping from his mouth nearly 24/7...). As for the other characters, none of them have really caught much of my attention, except for maybe Fumie, who looks like competition for Mihoshi. xP

This is what happens when two tsundere meet.

No comments: