Friday, July 17, 2009

My Comic Practice


Well, it came out... badly, but this was just practice, I swear! D= I also didn't try too hard with some things... >.>

But, anyway, this is just a practice comic, because, well, I want to make a comic, of sorts. It was really just on a whim, seeing that I've been reading manga after manga after manga, so it just came to mind to make a comic, and when I asked my brother for a plot idea, he gave me one and asked me to try and work with.
"On the first day of high school, a flamboyant girl named Hikari meets a shy bookworm named Sana who rarely says even a complete sentence. Determined to get Sana to open up to the class, Hikari enrolls them both in her school's art club, only to find that they are the only two members!"

Well, seeing I already posted about this on my DeviantART's account's journal, I kind of don't feel like repeating it, so you can read it if you'd like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, Sana is a girl's name; I intended the "shy bookworm" to be female. A guy works, too—just change the same.

Sami said...

Lol, oh well, the story needed a guy. xD And I'm used to it being a guy's name because in "Myself; Yourself," the main guy's name is Sana. =P
Anyway, it HAS to be a romance; it's my favorite genre. xP