Friday, July 3, 2009

"The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" season 2 episode 4

This is getting kinda tedious... -_-;;;

I mean, at least in the second part, it was pretty different from the first, seeing that Kyon was commenting on Deja Vu, they figured out they were looping in time, etc. This part was exactly the same as the second.

Ironically, my brother told me that some jerk on Wikipedia copied and pasted the info for the last episode and used it for the info for this one. Now I know why.

Man, they could have just concluded it in this episode! When I thought it was just going to be three parts, I jokingly called it the "Endless Three." Now I think it really is going to be the "Endless Eight" with eight episodes. -_-;;;

Alright, I doubt it'll be eight episodes, but it better just be four, and I hope they don't go through everything the same way all over again. -_-;;; I mean, seriously, I love this anime, but this is seriously getting repetitive...

Well... seeing that this episode was basically the same, there's nothing more to talk about besides my venting there... Well, alright, then. End of post, I guess... xDD


No comments: