Friday, July 3, 2009

"Umineko no Naku Koro ni" episode 1

Yay! New show! =D

Well, first off all, let me start out by saying: I have never watched Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Not the first season, nor the second. But, I must also add that my brother has and told me much about it. Truth is, it sounds interesting, and I want to watch it, but, sadly, being a very violent and scary show, I'd have nightmares for years (I've been scared/freaked out by parts of the show I've seen, let alone all of it; I'm a wimp).

I have seen episodes 2-4 of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei, because I was interested in the plot line and it didn't have much violence.

But, either way, seeing this show can barely even be called a spin-off, I'm pretty sure any knowledge of Higurahi no Naku Koro ni is not required to be able to watch it.

My brother assured me that there wouldn't be much violence in this series, especially compared to Higurashi, so, I decided to give it a try. I love murder mystery things, anyway. =3 There's something about using what little of my brain I have to think about such things that is rather enjoyable to me.

So, lets start this episode review off! =D The best place to start? The beginning!

It's starts off with introducing all of the suspects, and oh my gosh am I lost when it comes to who's who! T^T I think I've got Beatrice, Maria, and Rosa down, but that's about it. =P

It's my Yui Horie! =D (I love Hanyuu~ ^w^)

Now, even though I was quite confused and might need to watch this episode again (and then maybe even again... and again...) to really understand all that's going on (doesn't help that I'm a slow reader -_-;;;), the show is starting out good. ^w^ Though only one episode, I like it so far. =3 It's kind of rare to be able to say that with the first episode, seeing that the first episode is the one that simply introduces everything, but as long as what they introduce seems interesting, that makes it good, right? xD

So, anyway, sense the first episode is the introduction episode, not much to really say, I guess. Beatrice has really caught our attentions, though, of course. I know I certainly want to learn more about her. Also, I want to know what happened when she gave the umbrella to Maria. I want to see that scene! ToT Oh, well, maybe they'll show it or explain it later on. =3

Hey, that guy's kinda cute-

-oh, wait, he's a pervert...

... Oh, well, he has a cute, bespectacled friend named George, anyway. (Hey, I remembered another person's name! =D That is his name, right?)

Wait, Kanon's a GUY!?

SHE IS A TOTAL JERK!! Dx

No comments: