Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Hayate the Combat Butler!!" UPDATE

Well, seeing the last few Hayate posts have been... well... short with nothing really in them, from now on, I'll just be posting updates venting/ranting/squeeing/etc. about things that have been going on in the show.


HINA SINGING "CRUEL ANGEL'S THESIS" WAS AWESOME! xD I wanted to post the video, but no one put it on YouTube, so failure... -_-;;;

Well, in the last episode (13, I think =P), I actually... sort of liked Hina. =3 SHE NEEDS TO BE DEREDERE MORE OFTEN! Dx I don't like Tsunderes, so that's why I don't really like her... But in this episode, I saw her Deredere side for probably the first time (remember, I haven't seen the first season). AND HAYATE IS SO NICE! xD It's insane so many girls (and one guy >.>) like him, but he is awesome. =P


No comments: