Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Hatsukoi Limited" episode 12

AWESOME SHOW!

I just... don't know what to say! =3 The ending was cute, almost all of my favorite ships worked out (all but two, if you count the two Bessho ship...), and Kei and Kusuda confessed! =D They're probably my overall favorite ship (though I think I already mentioned that...). ^w^


They had to squeeze one of these scenes in, huh? xD And, of course, the other girls all have to be jealous of the girl with the biggest breasts. EVERY. TIME. I swear. xD

That's right, SCREAM to the Heavens! =D

That scene was cute, screaming out, "I LOVE (insert chick's name here)!" =3 I wonder if that actually does make you feel better... I have to remember that when I get my first real heartbreak. =P Lol, I'm so young an naive. xD

Yay. =3 (though, not really together in the end, still better than nothing...)

BOO! HISS! Dx



Yay! =D (And wow, that hairstyle works for him... O^o)


Well, it was a good show, and I'll miss it. =3 The manga was canceled, so chances for a second season are slim, I guess, but I still hope they make one! xD

No comments: