Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Aoi Hana" episode 1

Yay! Another new show! =D

Kind of like with Umineko no Naku Koro ni, I'm just sort of jumping into this show without knowing much about it. =P Well, I like slice-of-life type anime, so this might turn out good. =3

Problem is, this show is so yuri... I'm not a fan of that type of thing (or yaoi, by the way)... I'll probably end up stopping in the middle of the show. xD (Ironically, I didn't read the obvious part on Wikipedia saying it's based off of a yuri manga until I checked after watching the first episode... -_-;;;)

Maybe it'll be like Maria-sama ga Miteru and be pretty subtle about it, but, after reading the description, I doubt it... (Man, I can just see someone who has read the manga reading this post and laughing at me... -_-;;;)

... Well, anyway, I guess I'll just take this one episode at a time... So, episode number one!

Now, the first episode really wasn't much, just setting up the plot. Introduces our two main characters and the fact that they used to be inseparable. Also introduces their all-girl schools, some schoolmates, their families, personalities, and so on.

Not much to say besides the fact that am I mistaken or is Fumi in love with her female cousin? O^o I know that cousins can marry in Japan, but it's yuri already! xP

Alright, I honestly cannot say much else... Oh, well, it'll just be a shortish post. =P Well, I have to have at least one picture in each post, so I'm gonna throw a random one at the end. =P

This really should have been my first hint...

No comments: