Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Umineko no Naku Koro ni" episode 2

DDDD=

Poor George and Shannon, and Jessica, and Maria, and... Well, you get the point.

Yeah, they did kind of rush in, I agree with the people who say that, but, nonetheless, I like this show so far. =3 Though I can't compare it to the manga, visual novel, or Higurashi.


George and Shannon's relationship may have been out of nowhere, but it was sweet. It took me a moment to realize that he was just telling her to except the ring, and then answer his proposal tomorrow after thinking it over, showing him her answer, which was cute. ^w^ Disagree with me if you want, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. =3

And she was wearing the ring! D=

But nooooo... People can't be happy this early in the show. TT^TT

As I've mentioned before, I'm a wimp, a very squeamish wimp, so I, unlike people who aren't wimps, am happy it was censored, but I can't really talk. =P The most disturbing thing for me was Jessica's crying for her father. 3=

Aww... I believe you, Maria. 3=

Maria's still adorable. =3 (And maybe me favorite. =3)

(For my tags, "ship kill" literally. O^o)

No comments: